Product Launch - GLOBAL: Dom Pérignon 2003 Vintage Champagne
The Dom Pérignon 2003 Vintage Champagne
Moët Hennessy LVMH has released its Dom Pérignon 2003 Vintage Champagne.
Category - Champagne, Vintage
Available - February 2012
Location - Worldwide
Price - GBP120 (US$189) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In the UK, MHUK
Yesterday (7 December) the group launched the 2003 vintage simultaneously in five cities, London, Hong Kong, Paris, New York and Tokyo. The year 2003 was a particularly difficult one for Champagne makers, with around three quarters of the Côte des Blancs Chardonnay crop destroyed by a heavy frost in April.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research