PHILIPPINES: Dividend declared for Ginebra
Ginebra San Miguel has declared a cash dividend for its shareholders. The liquor firm said yesterday (18 May) that its board of directors has approved a dividend of PHP0.375 per share.
The Philippine company will make the payment on 20 June to shareholders on record as of 3 June.
Ginebra said on Tuesday that net profit in its first quarter fell by 12.3% to PHP367.87m (US$6.78m) from PHP419.66m in the corresponding period last year. The company blamed the decline of volume sales on higher excise taxes that took effect this month.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK