PHILIPPINES: Dividend declared for Ginebra
Ginebra San Miguel has declared a cash dividend for its shareholders. The liquor firm said yesterday (18 May) that its board of directors has approved a dividend of PHP0.375 per share.
The Philippine company will make the payment on 20 June to shareholders on record as of 3 June.
Ginebra said on Tuesday that net profit in its first quarter fell by 12.3% to PHP367.87m (US$6.78m) from PHP419.66m in the corresponding period last year. The company blamed the decline of volume sales on higher excise taxes that took effect this month.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report