USA: Distribution deal for Virgin Fusion Water
Virgin Drinks has secured distribution deals in several key US markets.
Virgin Fusion Water is to be launched and distributed in Southern California by the Haralambos Beverage Company; in Northern California through the Seven-Up bottling company; in the Northeast through Atlas Distributing Inc., the Farrell Distributing Corp., the Lesco Distributing Co and Snapple Beverages of Boston.
In addition, Virgin Drinks has deals with the Western Beverages Distributing Co in Colorado, Metro Beverage in Chicago and Refreshment Services in Dallas.
"We continue to add top tier distributors daily as the momentum behind this new product builds," said Bob O'Brien, managing director of Virgin Drinks USA.
"We are very pleased with the reception Virgin Fusion Water has had at distributor level, as well as with the trade," said vice-president of sales, Jim Smith. "In addition to the convenience store channel, this new, healthy product opens many different channel opportunities for the company such as schools, health food stores and fitness venues."
Virgin Fusion Water which has a proprietary 20oz. Hot-fill PET bottle with a smooth, tight fitting label will be launched in five flavours: Raspberry Tea, Lemon Cherimoya, Peach Feijoa, Grapefruit Lulo and Tangerine Mango.
And a consumer rollout has been planned in key distribution markets to take place between March and June.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Kirin Beverage Corp. has changed its forecast for the six-month period to 30 June....
Coca-Cola has announced the launch of its newly-named Aquabona mineral water in Spain....
Minute Maid 100% Pure Squeezed Juices, newly created by Coca-Cola Great Britain especially for British consumers, go on sale nationally this week as the first major launch under the Minute Maid brand....
Coca Cola is planning to invest €20m in a new production line at its plant at Socx near Dunkirk in northern France....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Efes Breweries has posted its consolidated financial results for the quarter to 31 March 2005....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts