SOUTH AFRICA: Distillers' Corporation + Stellenbosch Farmers Winery = Distell
South Africa. Distillers' Corporation and Stellenbosch Farmers Winery directors have renamed their newly merged company Distell. This was announced after the two companies today started traded under a single name on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. "We have decided on the name and will be working establishing the new identity and image of the company - with an official launch planned for March next year," said Andre Steyn, spokesman for the new company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK