Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Distilleria Bottega's Wish.forJapan Prosecco
Click through to view Distilleria Bottega's Wish.forJapan Prosecco
Distilleria Bottega's Wish.forJapan Prosecco
Category - Wine, Prosecco, Italy
Available - From this month
Location - Travel Retail, in “the main duty free shops of the world, such as Rome, Milan, Frankfurt, New York, Sao Paulo, Tokyo and Dubai"
Price – SRP of EUR20 (US$28.25) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Distilleria Bottega
All proceeds from Wish.forJapan will be donated to the disaster relief fund set up after the Japanese earthquake and tsunami in March.
The product will be launched officially at the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes later this month.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future