Product Launch - UK: Distell's Nederburg 56 Hundred
Distell's Nederburg 56 Hundred Pinot Noir
Distell's Nederburg 56 Hundred
Category - Wine, South Africa, Pinot Grigio (12.5% abv), Pinot Noir (13% abv)
Available - From now
Location - UK; off-trade, Tesco
Price - RRP GBP7.99
Distell has added a new range to its Nederburg wine portfolio.
The 56 Hundred label includes a 12.5% abv Pinot Grigio and 13% abv Pinot Noir, which has launched at Tesco stores in the UK. Distell said the wines have been developed with UK consumers in mind.
The Pinot Grigio is described as "a crisp wine with a touch of fruit and a fresh, lingering finish". The Pinot Noir is "a soft textured, light and fruity red wine bursting with strawberries and cherry flavours, laced with spice", according to Distell.
The new range is targeted at "existing Nederburg drinkers" and also aims to recruit new consumers to the South African wine category, the company said.
In full-year results, reported yesterday, the company saw sales rise by 13%, while net profits jumped by 40%.
Synopsis Canadean's "Distell Group Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profil...
Siobhan Thompson joined Wines of South Africa 11 months ago after joining from drinks firm Distell. just-drinks deputy editor James Wilmore talks to Thompson about the challenges she has faced in 2014...
South African company, Distell Group Ltd, is the world’s second largest producer in the expanding cider/perry category, as well as a globally significant player in wine, spirits and RTDs/high-strength...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
Distell's Scotch whisky unit, Burn Stewart, has announced the launch of a limited expression from its Bunnahabhain distillery in Islay. ...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research