Product Launch - UK: Distell's Nederburg 56 Hundred
Distell's Nederburg 56 Hundred Pinot Noir
Distell's Nederburg 56 Hundred
Category - Wine, South Africa, Pinot Grigio (12.5% abv), Pinot Noir (13% abv)
Available - From now
Location - UK; off-trade, Tesco
Price - RRP GBP7.99
Distell has added a new range to its Nederburg wine portfolio.
The 56 Hundred label includes a 12.5% abv Pinot Grigio and 13% abv Pinot Noir, which has launched at Tesco stores in the UK. Distell said the wines have been developed with UK consumers in mind.
The Pinot Grigio is described as "a crisp wine with a touch of fruit and a fresh, lingering finish". The Pinot Noir is "a soft textured, light and fruity red wine bursting with strawberries and cherry flavours, laced with spice", according to Distell.
The new range is targeted at "existing Nederburg drinkers" and also aims to recruit new consumers to the South African wine category, the company said.
In full-year results, reported yesterday, the company saw sales rise by 13%, while net profits jumped by 40%.
Synopsis Canadean's "Distell Group Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profil...
South African company, Distell Group Ltd, is the world’s second largest producer in the expanding cider/perry category, as well as a globally significant player in wine, spirits and RTDs/high-strength...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
Spirits in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also co...
Wine in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descrip...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report