Product Launch - GLOBAL: Distell’s Amarula Gold
Click through to view Distell’s Amarula Gold
Distell’s Amarula Gold
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 30% abv
Available - From early next year
Location - Global
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Not specified
Distell has released details of the first line extension for its Amarula liqueur brand. Amarula Gold will be available globally during the first quarter of 2014, the South Africa-based firm said earlier this week.
The iteration is made from the same fermented and double-distilled wild marula fruit as Amarula Cream liqueur, but it contains no cream. The spirit is aged in French oak barrels for two years.
Distel declined to detail specific pricing and distribution information.
A share of the profits from Amarula Gold will help fund various environmental and social projects run by Distell’s African charity, The Amarula Trust.
Earlier this year, Distell reported a healthy rise in full-year profits and sales, helped by the acquisition of Burn Stewart Distillers in April and a weak Rand.
M&A activity across the UK food and beverage (F&B) sector is on the up with deal volumes having increased for two consecutive quarters....
Synopsis Canadean's "Distell Group Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profil...
As well as rising to second place in the global cider/perry market in 2012, South African company, Distell, is a globally significant player in wine, spirits and RTDs/high-strength premixes. This prof...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites