SOUTH AFRICA: Distell share price down on JSE Securities Exchange
Shares in Distell, the merged South African liquor giant, bred from Distillers Corporation and Stellenbosch Farmers Winery, have recovered slightly after dropping 16 percent since it issued a profit warning on 14 December. After dropping to 680c (16 percent) on Wednesday, shares in the newly merged group picked up marginally to close at 700c yesterday (Thursday), 13.5 percent off the trading figure of 810c on 14 December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- PepsiCo US to replace aspartame in Diet Pepsi
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets