SOUTH AFRICA: Distell refocuses its wine business
By refocusing its wine business Distell aims to make itself more internationally competitive and so improve its market share to 23% by 2005, compared with the 17% it enjoyed in 1999. Distell is narrowing its portfolio of wines and identifying key target markets and combining its mix of 15 prestigious boutique wines together with its volume global brands such as Nederburg, Two Oceans, Durbanville Hills, Fleur du Cap and Drostdy-Hof.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote