UK: Distel launches Savanna cider 'Savannimals' TV ad
Distel has released full details of its latest advertising campaign in the UK for its Savanna cider brand.
The South African company, which flagged up the push last month, said yesterday (3 April) that a television ad will break this weekend. The 20-second ad, entitled ‘Maneater', will run on Thursday to Saturday evenings until the end of July on ITV 2, Channel 4, E4, Five, Dave, Comedy Central and Sky Sports.
The ad, the first in a series of ‘Savannimals’ executions, is aimed at 20- to 34-year-olds, with a slight male bias.
Meanwhile, a national radio campaign kicks off in May with an experiential UK city tour planned for the summer.
Click play, below, to view the first ad.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages