UK: Distel launches Savanna cider 'Savannimals' TV ad
Distel has released full details of its latest advertising campaign in the UK for its Savanna cider brand.
The South African company, which flagged up the push last month, said yesterday (3 April) that a television ad will break this weekend. The 20-second ad, entitled ‘Maneater', will run on Thursday to Saturday evenings until the end of July on ITV 2, Channel 4, E4, Five, Dave, Comedy Central and Sky Sports.
The ad, the first in a series of ‘Savannimals’ executions, is aimed at 20- to 34-year-olds, with a slight male bias.
Meanwhile, a national radio campaign kicks off in May with an experiential UK city tour planned for the summer.
Click play, below, to view the first ad.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman