PERU: Disco Ahold launches Bell's soft drinks in Peru
By Owain Johnson Argentine-Dutch consortium Disco Ahold is planning to launch its Bell's soft-drink range in Peru. The consortium's own-brand manager, Alejandro Sierra, said the company would be introducing three brands: Cola Bell's, Amarilla (Yellow) Bell's and Lima Limón (Lemon) Bell's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign