PERU: Disco Ahold launches Bell's soft drinks in Peru
By Owain Johnson
Argentine-Dutch consortium Disco Ahold is planning to launch its Bell's soft-drink range in Peru.
The consortium's own-brand manager, Alejandro Sierra, said the company would be introducing three brands: Cola Bell's, Amarilla (Yellow) Bell's and Lima Limón (Lemon) Bell's.
The drinks will be available in 2.25-liter family size and 625-millileter personal size. The brands will be initially available only in larger stores and supermarkets.
"We are very pleased that Bell's is entering the soft-drinks market because we are consolidating our position as a supplier of quality products at reasonable prices," he said.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends