UK: Disaronno set for GBP1.5m advertising push
First Drinks Brands is rolling out a GBP1.5m TV advertising campaign for Italian Amaretto brand Disaronno over the coming months to drive UK sales.
The campaign, which will commence on 13 November and continue for six weeks, represents a 38% rise on previous TV advertising spends on the liqueur, distributed by First Drinks in the UK.
Andy Corris, brand manager for Disaronno at First Drinks Brands, said: "We have enjoyed a fantastic 2006 and seen very strong sales growth of 22%, outperforming the liqueurs market which is showing only 2% growth. We are also celebrating our CoolBrands accolade - Disaronno was the only liqueur recognised in this exclusive collection of brands for establishing a cool reputation among brand experts and consumers."
Disaronno is looking to target "image-conscious young women" with the 30-second advert featuring a young woman enjoying the drink with friends.
Amaretto brand Disaronno has toasted its most successful trading year to date in the UK....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends