UK: Disaronno in first broadcast sponsorship
First Drinks' Italian Amaretto liqueur brand Disaronno has signed a seven-figure deal with UK broadcaster BSkyB to become the exclusive sponsor of Sky One's new US drama hit Las Vegas.
The 22-week deal with Sky One represents Disaronno's first-ever broadcast sponsorship in the UK. The deal was negotiated on behalf of First Drinks by the programme-led marketing specialist Sponsorvison.
Scheduled to make its UK debut on Tuesday 13 April 2004 at 10pm on Sky One, the show has been the most watched new drama series in the key 16-49 demographic in the US this season.
The sponsorship will promote Disaronno via a series of 15" and 5" credits which will tie in closely with Las Vegas's theme of thrill, glamour and style. In addition, Disaronno's logo will feature in a series of branded promos. Creative will be produced by Sponsorvision.
Andy Corris, marketing manager at First Drinks, said: "This is an excellent opportunity for Disaronno to gain extensive exposure outside of its traditional advertised period at Christmas and through a new and innovative medium."
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends