UK: Director resignations at Glenmorangie
Four directors have stepped down at Glenmorangie.
The whisky company said yesterday (18 January) that, following its acquisition by Moet Hennessy Investissements SA, non-executive chairman Keith Edelman has resigned, along with non-executive directors Dr Peter Williamson, Michael Cheek and Peter Jensen.
The resignations came into immediate effect, the company said.
With the acquisition of Allied Domecq, the wave of consolidation that has dominated the spirits industry for the best part of a decade may have hit an impasse. The families that control the next tier ...
The Scotch Whisky industry has launched a training initiative across the sector....
Brown-Forman Corporation has reported a 46% rise in diluted earnings from continuing operations for the first quarter of the current fiscal year....
At its AGM yesterday (28 July), chairman of Brown-Forman, Owsley Brown II, told shareholders that the company was enjoying a very strong start to the 2006 fiscal year....
Brown-Forman and LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton have concluded the contracts through which Brown-Forman acts as the US importer of the Glenmorangie brands....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
Bacardi Limited and The Glenmorangie Company have said their UK and European distribution agreements will come to an end on 30th June 2005. Moet Hennessy, which acquired The Glenmorangie Company at th...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton said today that it had seen organic sales growth of 11% in the first quarter of 2005. Consolidated sales were €3,082m for the period....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends