NZ: Director addition at Oyster Bay Marlborough
Oyster Bay Marlborough Vineyards has appointed a new director to its board.
The New Zealand wine company confirmed yesterday (16 April) that Ross Keenan has retired and will be replaced, with immediate effect, by Sandy Maier. The move will see Maier join the board as an independent director.
Maier has a background in investment banking with Citicorp and was statutory manager of Development Finance Corporation. For the past decade he has been a consultant in addition to holding several director appointments.
Shareholders will decide the permanence of Maier's appointment at the company's annual general meeting in November, Oyster Bay said.
In 2006, Oyster Bay was acquired by Delegat's Group. The group, which already held a 33% stake in Oyster Bay, had to battle with fellow Oyster Bay shareholder Peter Yealands, who had accused the two companies of holding back information from shareholders on the value of its vineyards.
Delegat's Group has posted a healthy lift in figures for its fiscal year....
Delegat's Group has moved to clarify a recent leap in its share price....
Delegat's Group has posted a healthy lift in its performance for the last six months of 2006....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research