SOUTH AFRICA: Direct wine marketer aims at R50 million this year
South Africa's biggest direct wine marketer, Wine-of-the-Month Club aims to increase its sales from R43m last year to R50m this year, according to MD Colin Collard, who claims his company has a client base of more the 24,000. He said today that South Africa was expected to only sell about 281m litres of wine this year, compared with 13,590m litres in Europe, 2,627m litres in North America, 472m litres in Australasia, 1,582m litres in South America and 232m litres in Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia