USA: Digitas Partners With PepsiCo On E-Commerce Development
Digitas Inc. (NASDAQ: DTAS), a leader in bricks and clicks business integration, announced today that it is partnering with PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) at a corporate level to coordinate and facilitate the rollout of the consumer e-Commerce strategy for three business units: Pepsi-Cola, Frito-Lay and Tropicana. "Every PepsiCo business is ranked either number one or number two in the world," said David Kenny, chairman and chief executive officer of Digitas. "The success of their brands is the result of superior differentiation as well as superior quality. Our goal is to assist Pepsi in leveraging their powerful brands and competitive strategies on the Internet."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research