USA: Digitas Partners With PepsiCo On E-Commerce Development
"Every PepsiCo business is ranked either number one or number two in the world," said David Kenny, chairman and chief executive officer of Digitas. "The success of their brands is the result of superior differentiation as well as superior quality. Our goal is to assist Pepsi in leveraging their powerful brands and competitive strategies on the Internet."
Digitas is a leading Internet professional services firm that helps companies transform their businesses to meet the challenges and opportunities of the Internet economy. Digitas combines best of breed capabilities in integrated strategy, technology, creative, and marketing solutions to help Fortune 100 and other blue chip companies leverage their existing assets and the Internet to build customer value and gain competitive advantage. The company serves as strategic partner to several industry leading clients, including American Express Company, AT&T, General Motors Corporation, L.L. Bean, Inc., the NBA and Neiman Marcus Group, all of whom deliver optimal customer value through Digitas solutions. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Digitas employs more than 1600 people and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Miami and London.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
A departing PepsiCo executive is to be handed a US$4.56m package spread over the next two years for his consultancy services....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has signed a letter of intent to acquire Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Charlotte (Pepsi Charlotte) for an undisclosed sum....
The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported second quarter net income of US$148m, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.59. The results were up on the same period last year as the company grew volumes...
Pepsi-Co. has been removed from a Syrian blacklist of companies which have dealings with Israel, according to a report in the official Syrian newspaper al-Thawra....
Pepsi has launched a new 50cl silver-coloured bottle for its Pepsi light soft drink as part of a major advertising campaign to roll out this summer in Spain....
Tropicana Products Inc. has reached an agreement with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) over its 'Healthy Heart' orange juice claims....
PepsiCo's president and CFO, Indra Nooyi, has been forced to apologise for remarks she made whilst speaking to the 2005 graduating class of Columbia University's Business School in New York City last ...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China