USA: Digitas Partners With PepsiCo On E-Commerce Development
Digitas Inc. (NASDAQ: DTAS), a leader in bricks and clicks business integration, announced today that it is partnering with PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) at a corporate level to coordinate and facilitate the rollout of the consumer e-Commerce strategy for three business units: Pepsi-Cola, Frito-Lay and Tropicana. "Every PepsiCo business is ranked either number one or number two in the world," said David Kenny, chairman and chief executive officer of Digitas. "The success of their brands is the result of superior differentiation as well as superior quality. Our goal is to assist Pepsi in leveraging their powerful brands and competitive strategies on the Internet."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research