USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. to Open Three New Coffeehouses in Arizona
The new coffeehouses are modeled after the Irvine California "Crossroads" store. Diedrich customers consider the Irvine location with its comfortable design, the flagship store of the company.
"It is a natural fit to combine the great brand reputation of Diedrich Coffee with Coffee Plantation. We are confident that Diedrich Coffee Plantation will provide a community hub, a place where friends gather, and a place where coffee means the world to us. You will experience the blending of Diedrich whole bean coffees and beverages along with your favorite Coffee Plantation whole beans, beverages, bakery, and dessert items at our new coffeehouses. We think it's the perfect blend of two great coffee companies," said Tim Ryan, Chief Executive Officer of Diedrich Coffee.
The new style coffeehouses are tastefully designed with an inviting, and refined plantation feel. Comfort is the key with rattan sofas and rich wood finishes. The coffeehouses boast an atmosphere that lends itself to become the "third place". The third place is not home, it's not work, it's a place to spend time relaxing in a comfortable upbeat atmosphere while enjoying a delicious coffee beverage.
The new coffeehouses will be located at:
- (SQUAW PEAK) 7000 N. 16th Street Phoenix
- (OCOTILLO) 2940 S. Alma School Rd. Chandler
- (CHANDLER SUNSET) 4910 W. Ray Rd. Chandler
About Diedrich Coffee
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. is the nation's second largest retailer in the specialty coffee market with annual system-wide revenues in excess of $150 million annually through 360 retail locations in 38 states and nine foreign countries. The company's primary brands are Diedrich Coffee coffeehouses and Gloria Jean's Coffees, the nation's leading chain of mall-based coffee stores. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., Diedrich Coffee specializes in sourcing and custom roasting the world's highest quality coffees and offering them to customers through its coffeehouses and mall stores and via wholesale, mail order and its website. For more information about Diedrich Coffee, call 800-354-5282, or visit the company's website at www.diedrich.com.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research