USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. to Open Three New Coffeehouses in Arizona
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX), the nation's second largest retailer in the specialty coffee market, today announced that it will open its first three Diedrich Plantation style coffeehouses in Arizona on Saturday, April 15, 2000.The new coffeehouses are modeled after the Irvine California "Crossroads" store. Diedrich customers consider the Irvine location with its comfortable design, the flagship store of the company."It is a natural fit to combine the great brand reputation of Diedrich Coffee with Coffee Plantation. We are confident that Diedrich Coffee Plantation will provide a community hub, a place where friends gather, and a place where coffee means the world to us. You will experience the blending of Diedrich whole bean coffees and beverages along with your favorite Coffee Plantation whole beans, beverages, bakery, and dessert items at our new coffeehouses. We think it's the perfect blend of two great coffee companies," said Tim Ryan, Chief Executive Officer of Diedrich Coffee.The new style coffeehouses are tastefully designed with an inviting, and refined plantation feel. Comfort is the key with rattan sofas and rich wood finishes. The coffeehouses boast an atmosphere that lends itself to become the "third place". The third place is not home, it's not work, it's a place to spend time relaxing in a comfortable upbeat atmosphere while enjoying a delicious coffee beverage.The new coffeehouses will be located at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview