USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. Signs Franchise Agreement for Development of 40 Coffeehouses in Colorado
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX - news), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, announced today that it has signed a major franchise area development agreement. The agreement with the Coffeehouse Colorado LLC calls for the development of 40 Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses in the state of Colorado over the next five years.The principals of the newly formed Coffeehouse Colorado LLC, Gary Robison and Nick Kraft, have significant experience in the ownership, operation and development of ten Burger King restaurants in Denver, Colorado. Coffeehouse Colorado LLC will also operate the six existing Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses and espresso bars currently located in Denver."The Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouse concept fits very well with the casual lifestyle and sophisticated palates you find in so many Colorado towns," stated Gary Robison, principal of Coffeehouse Colorado LLC. "We expect that the combination of a great neighborhood gathering place and the finest coffees in the world will be a winner." Robison added that Coffeehouse Colorado has already identified five target locations for their new coffeehouses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends