USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. Signs Franchise Agreement for Development of 40 Coffeehouses in Colorado
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX - news), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, announced today that it has signed a major franchise area development agreement. The agreement with the Coffeehouse Colorado LLC calls for the development of 40 Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses in the state of Colorado over the next five years.The principals of the newly formed Coffeehouse Colorado LLC, Gary Robison and Nick Kraft, have significant experience in the ownership, operation and development of ten Burger King restaurants in Denver, Colorado. Coffeehouse Colorado LLC will also operate the six existing Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses and espresso bars currently located in Denver."The Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouse concept fits very well with the casual lifestyle and sophisticated palates you find in so many Colorado towns," stated Gary Robison, principal of Coffeehouse Colorado LLC. "We expect that the combination of a great neighborhood gathering place and the finest coffees in the world will be a winner." Robison added that Coffeehouse Colorado has already identified five target locations for their new coffeehouses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report