USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. Signs Franchise Agreement for Development of 40 Coffeehouses in Colorado
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX - news), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, announced today that it has signed a major franchise area development agreement. The agreement with the Coffeehouse Colorado LLC calls for the development of 40 Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses in the state of Colorado over the next five years.The principals of the newly formed Coffeehouse Colorado LLC, Gary Robison and Nick Kraft, have significant experience in the ownership, operation and development of ten Burger King restaurants in Denver, Colorado. Coffeehouse Colorado LLC will also operate the six existing Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses and espresso bars currently located in Denver."The Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouse concept fits very well with the casual lifestyle and sophisticated palates you find in so many Colorado towns," stated Gary Robison, principal of Coffeehouse Colorado LLC. "We expect that the combination of a great neighborhood gathering place and the finest coffees in the world will be a winner." Robison added that Coffeehouse Colorado has already identified five target locations for their new coffeehouses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?