USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. Signs Franchise Agreement for Development of 40 Coffeehouses in Colorado
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX - news), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, announced today that it has signed a major franchise area development agreement. The agreement with the Coffeehouse Colorado LLC calls for the development of 40 Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses in the state of Colorado over the next five years.The principals of the newly formed Coffeehouse Colorado LLC, Gary Robison and Nick Kraft, have significant experience in the ownership, operation and development of ten Burger King restaurants in Denver, Colorado. Coffeehouse Colorado LLC will also operate the six existing Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses and espresso bars currently located in Denver."The Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouse concept fits very well with the casual lifestyle and sophisticated palates you find in so many Colorado towns," stated Gary Robison, principal of Coffeehouse Colorado LLC. "We expect that the combination of a great neighborhood gathering place and the finest coffees in the world will be a winner." Robison added that Coffeehouse Colorado has already identified five target locations for their new coffeehouses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly