USA: Diedrich Coffee, Inc. Announces the Opening of Six New Retail Units
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX), the nation's second largest coffeehouse operator, franchiser and roaster in the specialty coffee market, today announced that two new franchise Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses and a company owned unit have opened. Gloria Jean's Coffee, a division of Diedrich Coffee also opened two Malaysian franchise units and one Australian franchise unit in June.Millenium Coffee Company, a Los Angeles based franchise area developer opened its new West Hollywood coffeehouse in early July. A grand opening celebration is slated for July 29th. Another Diedrich Coffee franchise area developer, New England Coffeehouses, LLC opened its first Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouse in Avon, Connecticut last week. Diedrich Coffee also opened a new company-owned, Orange County coffeehouse in Aliso Viejo. A grand opening celebration for that location is scheduled for July 22nd."Management continues to focus on Diedrich Coffee's strategic objectives," stated Tim Ryan, President and CEO of Diedrich Coffee Inc. "We are growing Diedrich Coffee brand coffeehouses into a national chain while repositioning Gloria Jean's Coffee, our second brand, and striving to improve that chain's performance," Ryan added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review