Product Launch - UK: Diageo's Vanilla Smirnoff
Click through to view Diageo's Vanilla Smirnoff
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 37.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP14.79 (US$23.40) per bottle
Distribution - Diageo
The launch of Vanilla Smirnoff will be backed by an outdoor advertising campaign in October and an in-store activity plan along with the rest of Diageo's flavoured vodka range - Lime Smirnoff, Green Apple Smirnoff and Blueberry Smirnoff. A total of 600,000 5cl miniature samples will roll out in key high street and grocery retailers in the run-up to Christmas.
Also this autumn, the company expects to launch Lime Smirnoff & Cola premix in the UK. The new SKU joins Diageo's ten-can premix portfolio in the country, which includes Gordon’s Gin & Schweppes Tonic and Pimm’s & Lemonade.
In the first part of this five-part briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the use of water in the brewing process, and brewers' attempts to reduce the amount wasted, as part of their sustainability efforts....
Part two of this month's briefing sees Ben Cooper consider the role water plays when it comes to the raw materials for brewers....
We're halfway there! The third part of this month's five-part briefing looks at the brewers' community investment programmes, external engagement efforts and collaboration moves in the environmental s...
In the penultimate part of this month's briefing, Ben Cooper turns his attention to energy use and carbon emissions from the multinational brewers....
The fifth and final part of February's management briefing focuses on the role packaging plays in the brewers' battles to operate more sustainably....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research