USA: Diageo's United Distillers & Vintners-Northeast Re-Launches T.G.I. Friday's Cocktails
Poised to own the frozen cocktail category, United Distillers & Vintners-Northeast (UDV-NE) is re-launching T.G.I. Friday's® frozen cocktails with a new name, T.G.I. Friday's (R)Blenders, and more user friendly, premium, ergonomically designed packaging, hitting store shelves this month? "Since a consumer's eye only lingers on each product for three seconds or less, we needed a name and package that would clearly communicate T.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup