US: Diageo's Sterling Vineyards enlists consultant Paul Hobbs
Wine consultant Paul Hobbs is to advise at Diageo's Sterling Vineyards
Diageo-owned Sterling Vineyards has signed consultant Paul Hobbs to help grow the Napa Valley winery.
The move was anounced by Sterling yesterday (12 April). Hobbs will work with Sterling's senior winemaker Harry Hansen, who said that Hobbs will assist with the launch of Sterling Reserve wine Platinum.
“Our business continues to grow, and we are committed to furthering that momentum by ensuring we have the best talent in the industry,” said Greg Kryder, president of Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines.
Hobbs has twice been named Robert Parker’s Wine Personality of the Year and runs projects in 20 wineries around the world.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research