Product Launch - US: Diageo's Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut
Click through to view the new addition to Diageo's Sorbet Light line
Diageo's Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, reduced calories
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, on-trade
Price - SRP of US$15.99 per 75cl bottle
Diageo has launched a new flavour in its reduced-calorie Smirnoff vodka range.
Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut claims to have 25% fewer calories than other "leading" dessert inspired, flavoured vodkas, at 78 calories per 1.5-ounce serving. It joins Raspberry Pomegranate, Lemon and Mango Passion Fruit - launched last year - in the Smirnoff Sorbet Light range.
just-drinks on-trend: vodka flavours review
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...read more
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch