Product Launch - US: Diageo's Smirnoff Signature Screwdriver, Smirnoff Ice Tropical Fruit
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Signature Screwdriver and Smirnoff Ice Tropical Fruit
Category - Flavoured malt beverage, Screwdriver is 5.8% abv, Tropical Fruit is 4.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of US$7.99 per six-pack of 11.2oz bottles
Distribution - Diageo
Signature Screwdriver, which aims to replicate the taste of vodka and orange juice is the fourth in the Smirnoff Premium Malt Mixed Drinks line since its creation in 2010. Blueberry & Lemonade, Cranberry & Lime and Classic Lemonade are the other variants in the malt mixed drinks stable.
Smirnoff Ice Tropical Fruit is the 12th addition to the Smirnoff Ice Premium Malt Beverage line since it began in 1999. Other Smirnoff Ice flavours include Green Apple Bite, Strawberry Acai, Wild Grape, Pomegranate Fusion, Raspberry Burst, Watermelon, Passion Fruit, Mango, Pineapple and Cherry Lime.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018