Product Launch – EUROPE: Diageo's Smirnoff Mojito
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Mojito
Category - Spirits, vodka, pre-mix cocktail, 12.5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Europe, on-trade, in around 12,000 bars and restaurants across 11 countries
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has lined up the Europe-wide roll-out of a ready-to-serve cocktail dispense system. The bag-in-box system, designed by Rapak, allows draught pouring of pre-mixed Smirnoff Mojito cocktails.
The concept was trialled in the UK earlier this year.
The box contains 67 servings. As well as Smirnoff Mojito, the Rapak range includes Pampero Mojito and Cacique Mojito.
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with David Gates, the global category director of whisk(e)y at Diageo, to talk about Johnnie Walker, Formula One, Scotch and the other whisk(e)y sub-categories....
Diageo has declined to comment on the latest report out of India claiming that the drinks giant is back in talks to buy a stake in United Spirits....
Diageo has completed its token tender offer for the remaining shares in Shuijingfang in China....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015