Product Launch - US: Diageo's Smirnoff Iced Cake, Kissed Caramel vodkas
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Iced Cake vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$12.99 for a 75cl bottle
Diageo has launched two new sweet flavours for its Smirnoff vodka range ahead of the holiday season in the US.
The Iced Cake and Kissed Caramel variants target the Halloween, Thanksgiving and New Years season, the company announced today (16 October).
In a recently-released survey of the best-selling spirits brands of last year, Smirnoff came top of a list of 50.
With the holiday season kicking off at the end of the month, SMIRNOFF Vodka is introducing two new flavored vodkas - Iced Cake and Kissed Caramel - giving adult consumers a reason to raise their glasses and celebrate every occasion this holiday season. As the world's number-one selling and most awarded vodka brand, these decadent new flavors are the best way for consumers and fans of SMIRNOFF to honor every event, big or small.
Creaed from award-winning SMIRNOFF No. 21 Vodka, SMIRNOFF Iced Cake and SMIRNOFF Kissed Caramel flavored vodkas join SMIRNOFF Fluffed Marshmallow and SMIRNOFF Whipped Cream in the brand's increasingly popular line of confectionary flavored vodkas. Just as there are two faces of the moon, two edges of a sword, and two sides to every story, SMIRNOFF is offering consumers two smooth, creamy tastes to experience: the sweet flavor of Iced Cake and the sultry essence of Kissed Caramel.
"As pioneers in the world of cocktail culture, we're always experimenting with new tastes and trends to expand our portfolio and give consumers delicious, high-quality flavored vodka options suitable for all responsible drinking occasions," said Dan Kleinman, Brand Director for SMIRNOFF. "SMIRNOFF Iced Cake and SMIRNOFF Kissed Caramel make the perfect base for any celebratory cocktail; whether it's a birthday, an engagement or a promotion at work, these flavors work so well with those key moments that call for raising a glass."
Formerly reserved exclusively for the characters of VH1's hit scripted television show Single Ladies, SMIRNOFF Iced Cake and SMIRNOFF Kissed Caramel are now available for consumers of legal drinking age at liquor and grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $12.99 for a 750mL bottle.
Original source: Company Release
Reports today claiming that Diageo's public offer to up its stake in United Spirits is doomed to failure should be taken in some sort of context....
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
The third and final part of EurActiv's analysis of the European Union's alcohol harm reduction strategy focuses on the different positions being taken on different issues in different regions....
Drinks companies stand to benefit as the global travel retail market continues to expand, buoyed by millions of new passengers from developing economies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research