Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail exclusively
Price - RSP of US$36 per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Smirnoff Gold Collection is a cinnamon spiced vodka, with edible gold leaf flakes.
The variant will roll out across travel retail following a trial earlier this summer at Mumbai Duty Free.
?“Shoppers in Travel Retail are highly motivated by something they can only find on their travels, something new and exclusive,” said Steve White, marketing director at Diageo GTME.
In part two of this month's four-part just-drinks management briefing, Richard Woodard continues to cast his eye over the rebranding process. What are the effects of a rebrand, and how broadly are tho...
I shifted my money off Bacardi's square today. For what it's worth, I don't think the firm is in the Beam Inc picture anymore....
There's a large and very prominently displayed sign at the entrance of Kavalan's visitor centre in their distillery at Yi-Lan, Taiwan. "The New Homeland of Whisky", it reads. Now, it would be easy to ...
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends