Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail exclusively
Price - RSP of US$36 per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Smirnoff Gold Collection is a cinnamon spiced vodka, with edible gold leaf flakes.
The variant will roll out across travel retail following a trial earlier this summer at Mumbai Duty Free.
?“Shoppers in Travel Retail are highly motivated by something they can only find on their travels, something new and exclusive,” said Steve White, marketing director at Diageo GTME.
In part two of this month's four-part just-drinks management briefing, Richard Woodard continues to cast his eye over the rebranding process. What are the effects of a rebrand, and how broadly are tho...
I shifted my money off Bacardi's square today. For what it's worth, I don't think the firm is in the Beam Inc picture anymore....
There's a large and very prominently displayed sign at the entrance of Kavalan's visitor centre in their distillery at Yi-Lan, Taiwan. "The New Homeland of Whisky", it reads. Now, it would be easy to ...
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends