Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail exclusively
Price - RSP of US$36 per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Smirnoff Gold Collection is a cinnamon spiced vodka, with edible gold leaf flakes.
The variant will roll out across travel retail following a trial earlier this summer at Mumbai Duty Free.
?“Shoppers in Travel Retail are highly motivated by something they can only find on their travels, something new and exclusive,” said Steve White, marketing director at Diageo GTME.
In part two of this month's four-part just-drinks management briefing, Richard Woodard continues to cast his eye over the rebranding process. What are the effects of a rebrand, and how broadly are tho...
I shifted my money off Bacardi's square today. For what it's worth, I don't think the firm is in the Beam Inc picture anymore....
There's a large and very prominently displayed sign at the entrance of Kavalan's visitor centre in their distillery at Yi-Lan, Taiwan. "The New Homeland of Whisky", it reads. Now, it would be easy to ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research