Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Smirnoff Espresso
Click through to see Diageo's Smirnoff Espresso
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, coffee, 37.5% abv
Available - From 1 April in Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi airport. More travel retail locations – currently unspecified - followed from 1 May, on limited release until August
Location - Travel retail, in 46 participating airports
Price - Around GBP11.50 (US$18.60) per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Diageo GTME
Smirnoff Espresso is available exclusively in Travel Retail, as a limited edition for a period of four months. The first activation launched last month in a collaboration with King Power at Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi airport.
The bottle pack comes with neck hangers and leaflets with cocktail recipes for the variant.
Diageo's CEO, Paul Walsh, has again been heard to criticise UK Government tax policy for driving the company's top people abroad, but global drinks market trends look just as culpable....
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends