Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Smirnoff Espresso
Click through to see Diageo's Smirnoff Espresso
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, coffee, 37.5% abv
Available - From 1 April in Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi airport. More travel retail locations – currently unspecified - followed from 1 May, on limited release until August
Location - Travel retail, in 46 participating airports
Price - Around GBP11.50 (US$18.60) per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Diageo GTME
Smirnoff Espresso is available exclusively in Travel Retail, as a limited edition for a period of four months. The first activation launched last month in a collaboration with King Power at Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi airport.
The bottle pack comes with neck hangers and leaflets with cocktail recipes for the variant.
Diageo's CEO, Paul Walsh, has again been heard to criticise UK Government tax policy for driving the company's top people abroad, but global drinks market trends look just as culpable....
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research