Product Launch - UK: Diageo's Smirnoff Apple Bite
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Apple Bite
Category - Spirits, vodka, pre-mix, apple and lemonade, 6.4% abv
Available - From mid-August
Location - UK, nation-wide; later rollout across Western Europe
Price - SRP of GBP1.90 (US$3) per 25cl can
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has launched a pre-mix Smirnoff vodka can into the UK market ahead of a wider European rollout.
Smirnoff Apple Bite is a blend of Smirnoff vodka, lemonade and apple juice, Diageo said this week. It hits UK shelves at the same time as Smirnoff Gold, which the producer said yesterday is being launched in the country after first being introduced in travel retail.
Smirnoff Apple Bite will launch in other Western Europe markets next month, Diageo said.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets