Product Launch - UK: Diageo's Smirnoff Apple Bite
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Apple Bite
Category - Spirits, vodka, pre-mix, apple and lemonade, 6.4% abv
Available - From mid-August
Location - UK, nation-wide; later rollout across Western Europe
Price - SRP of GBP1.90 (US$3) per 25cl can
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has launched a pre-mix Smirnoff vodka can into the UK market ahead of a wider European rollout.
Smirnoff Apple Bite is a blend of Smirnoff vodka, lemonade and apple juice, Diageo said this week. It hits UK shelves at the same time as Smirnoff Gold, which the producer said yesterday is being launched in the country after first being introduced in travel retail.
Smirnoff Apple Bite will launch in other Western Europe markets next month, Diageo said.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014