Product Launch - US: Diageo's Rokk vodka
Diageo launches Rokk
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv for the original version and 35% abv for flavoured versions - raspberry, orange, citrus and apple
Available - Now
Location - Off- and On-trade in the US
Price - US$12.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - Diageo
"There is growing consumer interest in high quality, imported vodkas," said Diageo's brand director for Rokk, Adam Rosen.
"The launch of Rokk marks a significant addition to Diageo's offerings, providing a compelling premium-priced, Swedish import in a period when consumers are looking for choice in the import space."
For previous news on Rokk, click here.
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign