Product Launch - US: Diageo's Rokk vodka
Diageo launches Rokk
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv for the original version and 35% abv for flavoured versions - raspberry, orange, citrus and apple
Available - Now
Location - Off- and On-trade in the US
Price - US$12.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - Diageo
"There is growing consumer interest in high quality, imported vodkas," said Diageo's brand director for Rokk, Adam Rosen.
"The launch of Rokk marks a significant addition to Diageo's offerings, providing a compelling premium-priced, Swedish import in a period when consumers are looking for choice in the import space."
For previous news on Rokk, click here.
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future