Product Launch - US: Diageo's Qream
By just-drinks.com editorial team | 15 July 2011
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
UPDATE - IRELAND: Diageo reboots plan for Irish restructure
Diageo is set to cut up to 99 jobs in Ireland as part of its plan to restructure brewing operations in the country, but the group has not ruled out building a new brewery in the future.
IRELAND: Diageo reboots plan for brewing restructure
Diageo is to press ahead with a scaled-down restructuring of its brewing operations in Ireland by spending EUR153m (US$195m) to rejuvenate St James's Gate and announcing plans to close its Dundalk and Kilkenny breweries.