COMMENT: Diageo's premix wine gamble
Diageo's new RTD is something of a gamble. Other recent launches into the RTD market have failed because they do not offer anything new to the consumer. Diageo is using wine as the base for its new drink, to target both the need for novelty and the need for sophistication, and may be able to attract jaded drinkers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO