COMMENT: Diageo's premix wine gamble
Diageo's new RTD is something of a gamble. Other recent launches into the RTD market have failed because they do not offer anything new to the consumer. Diageo is using wine as the base for its new drink, to target both the need for novelty and the need for sophistication, and may be able to attract jaded drinkers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials