COMMENT: Diageo's premix wine gamble
Diageo's new RTD is something of a gamble. Other recent launches into the RTD market have failed because they do not offer anything new to the consumer. Diageo is using wine as the base for its new drink, to target both the need for novelty and the need for sophistication, and may be able to attract jaded drinkers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban