Product Launch - US: Diageo's Moon Mountain Vodka
Click through to see an image of Diageo's Moon Mountain Vodka
Diageo's Moon Mountain Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of US$19.99 per bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Moon Mountain Vodka is produced in the US. It is made using organic ingredients and is USDA-certified organic.
After visiting the Moon Mountain vineyard in Sonoma county in California, master distiller Gerry Webb looked to create a vodka that “mimics … the speciality winemaking process”. The bottle's shape pays homage to this winemaking process, Diageo said.
We should not be too surprised that Diageo has ended its flirtation with Stock Spirits....
Patrón Spirits has poached an executive from Diageo to replace its current executive VP for sales in North America....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends