Product Launch - US: Diageo's Jose Cuervo Authentic Pomegranate and Mango Margaritas
Jose Cuervo Authentic Pomegranate Margarita
Diageo's Jose Cuervo Authentic Pomegranate and Mango Margaritas
Category - Spirits, Tequila, RTD, 9.95% abv
Available - Now
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$4.99 per 375ml bottle, and $15.99 per 1.75-litre bottle.
The pomegranate and mango variants will be available in PET bottles.
The launch will be supported by a marketing campaign, which includes promotions, public relations, merchandising and sampling events, in addition to digital media.
The existing Jose Cuervo ready-to-serve portfolio includes Jose Cuervo Authentic Strawberry Margarita, Lime Margarita and Golden Margarita.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research