Product Launch - US: Diageo's Jose Cuervo Authentic Pomegranate and Mango Margaritas
Jose Cuervo Authentic Pomegranate Margarita
Diageo's Jose Cuervo Authentic Pomegranate and Mango Margaritas
Category - Spirits, Tequila, RTD, 9.95% abv
Available - Now
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$4.99 per 375ml bottle, and $15.99 per 1.75-litre bottle.
The pomegranate and mango variants will be available in PET bottles.
The launch will be supported by a marketing campaign, which includes promotions, public relations, merchandising and sampling events, in addition to digital media.
The existing Jose Cuervo ready-to-serve portfolio includes Jose Cuervo Authentic Strawberry Margarita, Lime Margarita and Golden Margarita.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits