Product Launch – US: Diageo's Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario
Diageo's Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario
Category - Spirits, Tequila, Extra Anejo
Available - Now
Location - US, limited edition, 495 bottles
Price - US$2,250 per 750ml bottle
On 2 November 1758, Don Jose Antonio de Cuervo obtained the first plot of land on which to cultivate agave. In anticipation of the 250th anniversary, Jose Cuervo jimadores planted blue agave on the same land obtained in 1758 and used these plants exclusively in the production of Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario.
The product is a 100% blue agave Extra Anejo Tequila aged in a double-cask method. The best of these Extra Anejos, aged in toasted new American Oak barrels for a minimum of three years, are blended together and then finished for ten months in Sherry casks.
The decanters are packaged in oak gift boxes. Each decanter will have its sequential number etched into the glass.
In this month's just the Answer, we sit down with Diageo's chief marketing officer, Andy Fennell, who assumed the post in September 2008. Fennell timed his promotion to almost coincide with the econom...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets