Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Johnnie Walker Double Black
Johnnie Walker Double Black
Category - Scotch whisky, blended, abv 40%
Available - From this month
Location - Tested at six international airport locations - Bangkok, Dubai, Lebanon, New York (JFK), Singapore and Sydney - over a five-month period, which runs to the end of June, with six select retail partners: Beirut Duty Free, Dubai Duty Free, DFS Singapore, International-Shoppes Duty Free, King Power International and Nuance
Price - The one-litre bottle of Johnnie Walker Double Black will retail "at a 15%-20% premium to Johnnie Walker Black Label"
The Johnnie Walker Double Black blend is created using peaty west coast whiskies.
The test launch will be supported in stores by “extensive high-impact visibility”, sampling and hostess support.
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), about 70% of the 2.5bn litres of fruit and vegetable juices sold in Mexico in 2009 were produced domestically. Mexico exported US$266.99m worth of...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK