Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Johnnie Walker Black Label Jasper Goodall Limited Edition ‘Striding Man’ Series
Click through to see Diageo's Johnnie Walker Black Label Jasper Goodall Limited Edition ‘Striding Man’ Series
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended malt, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Available in Global Travel & Middle East (GTME) (including domestic markets in Middle East & North Africa), as well as Asia Pacific
Price - Around GBP24.99 (US$40.90) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo's GTME unit has teamed with graphic artist Jasper Goodall to create a limited edition for the company's Johnnie Walker Black Label variant. Goodall has designed his reinterpretation of the brand's Striding Man logo for the packaging extension.
The new packaging will consist of a rigid gift box with front opening and a cut-through sleeve. The limited edition – although what the run will be limited to has not been disclosed - will be available at the same price as Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 year old 1-litre bottle.
A Johnnie Walker Black Label magnum will also be released as part of the partnership. Limited to 1,000 bottles, each signed by the artist, 250 bottles have been allocated to Diageo GTME for a travel retail offer in partnership with DFS at Singapore’s Changi airport. Available from 1 July, the 1.75-litre bottle comes in a gift box with front opening.
Following on from part one of my interview with Diageo's Africa president, Nick Blazquez, which ran last week, this week we give you the second part, in which Blazquez gives us an idea of Diageo's fut...
Late last year, Olly Wehring visited New York with Diageo, and sat down with the company's head of Africa, Nick Blazquez, for an hour. Earlier today (10 January), Diageo completed its purchase of Meta...
It's the week of forecasts on just-drinks this week. On Tuesday, Ian Buxton considered what 2012 will bring for the world of whisky. Today, Chris Losh looks at what the next 12 months will provide for...
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
Much has been written about the continued growth potential for imported spirits in China, but a new report from The IWSR examines the special position the traditional spirit, baijiu, holds in the Chin...
Diageo has said that it is appealing against efforts by the South Korean Government to levy extra tax on its previous drinks sales in the country....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages