Product Launch - US: Diageo's Guinness Red Harvest Stout
Click through to view an image of the product
Guinness Red Harvest Stout
Category - Beer, stout, 4.1% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US off-trade and bars “nationwide”
Price - Four-packs of 14.9oz cans have an SRP of US$8.49
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo is looking to take share from pumpkin beers in the US this Autumn with a new seasonal "red" variant of its Guinness brand.
Guinness Red Harvest Sout, with a 4.1% abv, will launch into the US off-trade and bars nationwide next month. The “limited-edition” brew is ruby red in colour and has “aromas of caramel and toffee”, according to the company.
“Guinness Red Harvest Stout is perfect for fall and offers a great change of pace from the pumpkin seasonals crowding beer shelves,” said Doug Campbell, Guinness' brand director.
Diageo previously launched a black lager version of Guinness in the US in 2011.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future