Product Launch - US: Diageo's George Dickel Rye
Click through to view Diageo's George Dickel Rye
Diageo's George Dickel Rye
Category - Spirits, whisky, rye, US, 45% abv
Available - From early-December
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has lined up an extension of its George Dickel US whisky brand. George Dickel Rye is a straight rye small-batch whisky, offering a 95% rye mash whiskey.
Also available in 1-litre bottles, the variant is sourced from Lawrenceburg in Indiana.
Reports today claiming that Diageo's public offer to up its stake in United Spirits is doomed to failure should be taken in some sort of context....
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
The third and final part of EurActiv's analysis of the European Union's alcohol harm reduction strategy focuses on the different positions being taken on different issues in different regions....
Drinks companies stand to benefit as the global travel retail market continues to expand, buoyed by millions of new passengers from developing economies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads