KENYA: Diageo's East African Breweries boss set to leave
Diageo is the parent company of EABL
The head of Diageo' subsidiary East African Breweries Ltd (EABL) is leaving the company eight months after taking up the post.
Devlin Hainsworth will give up his role as group managing director on 31 March to “pursue other interests outside of EABL and Diageo”, EABL said in a statement. His departure, announced last week, came days after Kenya-based EABL announced a 14% drop in first-half net profits.
He will be replaced by Charles Ireland, the former MD of Guinness Anchor Berhad in Malaysia, EABL said.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller