KENYA: Diageo's East African Breweries boss set to leave
Diageo is the parent company of EABL
The head of Diageo' subsidiary East African Breweries Ltd (EABL) is leaving the company eight months after taking up the post.
Devlin Hainsworth will give up his role as group managing director on 31 March to “pursue other interests outside of EABL and Diageo”, EABL said in a statement. His departure, announced last week, came days after Kenya-based EABL announced a 14% drop in first-half net profits.
He will be replaced by Charles Ireland, the former MD of Guinness Anchor Berhad in Malaysia, EABL said.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch