KENYA: Diageo's East African Breweries boss set to leave
Diageo is the parent company of EABL
The head of Diageo' subsidiary East African Breweries Ltd (EABL) is leaving the company eight months after taking up the post.
Devlin Hainsworth will give up his role as group managing director on 31 March to “pursue other interests outside of EABL and Diageo”, EABL said in a statement. His departure, announced last week, came days after Kenya-based EABL announced a 14% drop in first-half net profits.
He will be replaced by Charles Ireland, the former MD of Guinness Anchor Berhad in Malaysia, EABL said.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push