KENYA: Diageo's East African Breweries boss set to leave
Diageo is the parent company of EABL
The head of Diageo' subsidiary East African Breweries Ltd (EABL) is leaving the company eight months after taking up the post.
Devlin Hainsworth will give up his role as group managing director on 31 March to “pursue other interests outside of EABL and Diageo”, EABL said in a statement. His departure, announced last week, came days after Kenya-based EABL announced a 14% drop in first-half net profits.
He will be replaced by Charles Ireland, the former MD of Guinness Anchor Berhad in Malaysia, EABL said.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role