Product Launch - CANADA: Diageo's Crown Royal XR
Click through to view Diageo's Crown Royal XR
Category - Spirits, whisky, Canada, 40% abv
Available - From early-June, for a limited – albeit unspecified - time
Location - Canada, nation-wide
Price - SRP of CAD129.99 (US$128) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has lined up the launch of the second instalment of Crown Royal's Extra Rare Whisky Series. The latest Crown Royal XR blend includes whiskies from the LaSalle Distillery in Quebec, Canada.
The launch will be supported through print and online advertising, as well as public relations, point-of-sale materials and a digital strategy.
The LaSalle Distillery opened in 1924.
The original Crown Royal Extra Rare whisky was launched in 2006 and was produced from Waterloo distillery whiskies.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
It was a merger everyone knew was coming. So, when AG Barr and Britvic announced the imminent arrival of Barr Britvic Soft Drinks yesterday (15 November), all that was left for analysts and commentato...
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review