Product Launch - CANADA: Diageo's Crown Royal XR
Click through to view Diageo's Crown Royal XR
Category - Spirits, whisky, Canada, 40% abv
Available - From early-June, for a limited – albeit unspecified - time
Location - Canada, nation-wide
Price - SRP of CAD129.99 (US$128) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has lined up the launch of the second instalment of Crown Royal's Extra Rare Whisky Series. The latest Crown Royal XR blend includes whiskies from the LaSalle Distillery in Quebec, Canada.
The launch will be supported through print and online advertising, as well as public relations, point-of-sale materials and a digital strategy.
The LaSalle Distillery opened in 1924.
The original Crown Royal Extra Rare whisky was launched in 2006 and was produced from Waterloo distillery whiskies.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
It was a merger everyone knew was coming. So, when AG Barr and Britvic announced the imminent arrival of Barr Britvic Soft Drinks yesterday (15 November), all that was left for analysts and commentato...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018