Product Launch - US: Diageo's Ciroc Red Berry and Ciroc Coconut
Diageo's Ciroc Red Berry and Ciroc Coconut
Category - Spirits, flavoured vodka, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - suggested retail price of US$30.00 per 750ml bottle
The two variants were previewed in Washington, D.C. on New Year's Eve and backstage at the Grammy's. They will be officially launched at a party in Miami this Saturday evening, featuring a concert by Wyclef Jean.
Like the original Ciroc, the new flavours are made using French grapes that are cold fermented and distilled five times. The final distillation uses a traditional copper pot-still.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report