Diageo's Ciroc Derek Zoolander Blue Steel bottle - Product Launch
The Ciroc Blue Steel bottle is a tie-up with the new Zoolander movie, which opens next month
Diageo's Ciroc Derek Zoolander Blue Steel bottle
Category - Vodka, 40% abv
Available - From the end of January
Location - Global, excluding US
Price - GBP38.50 (US$55.20) per 70cl
Diageo has partnered with photographer Mario Testino and the sequel to the film Zoolander, to produce a limited-edition Ciroc bottle.
The Blue Steel bottle marks the release of the second Zoolander movie, scheduled for the start of February. The bottle also comes in a 1.75-litre version for "exclusive bars", and a 3-litre collector's edition.
The bottle contains the same liquid as regular Ciroc.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Diageo plc (Diageo) is an alcoholic beverages company that produces, distributes, and sells spirits, beer, and wine products. Its portfolio includes scotch, beer, vodka, Indian made foreign liquor, N...
Diageo Great Britain Ltd is part of Diageo Plc, which is the largest manufacturer and distributor of spirits and a major producer of beer and RTDs, operating in more than 20 markets across the Globe....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits