Product Launch - US: Diageo's Ciroc Amaretto
Click through to view Diageo's Ciroc Amaretto
Diageo's Ciroc Amaretto
Category - Spirits, flavoured vodka, 35% abv
Available - From this month; distribution started last month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$34.99 per 75cl bottle
Diageo has launched what it claims is the first Amaretto-flavoured vodka.
Ciroc Amaretto is part of the Ciroc premium flavoured vodka portfolio, which also includes Ciroc Red Berry and Ciroc Coconut, both launched in 2010. The Ciroc brand is partnered with music producer and rapper Sean Combs, who features in the vodka's marketing campaigns.
Sean "Diddy' Combs and the makers of CIROC Ultra Premium Vodka announce the newest addition to its family of luxury spirits - CIROC Amaretto. CIROC Amaretto is a cherry-almond flavor infused vodka with a touch of vanilla and a silky-smooth finish. It is exceptionally versatile, allowing for a greater range of cocktail creativity versus similarly flavored spirits and delivers a unique twist to the brand's flavor line-up, which currently features CIROC Peach, CIROC Coconut and CIROC Red Berry - three of the category's top five sellers.
"Anyone who knows me knows that I love to innovate, whether it's to do something no one else has done before, or take something everyone knows and completely reinvent it," said Sean "Diddy" Combs. "I am excited to introduce the world to our newest creation. CIROC stands alone as the only brand in the spirits category to produce three of the top five selling flavored vodkas. CIROC Amaretto will build on this success with a delicious tasting spirit."
"Consumers are at the heart of everything we do at Diageo, and admirers of CIROC are highly engaged with the brand," said Roderick Blaylock, Brand Director, CIROC Ultra Premium Vodka. "They consistently tell us that they love the high quality of CIROC Vodka, especially our flavor offerings. We believe that CIROC Amaretto will be received with the same enthusiasm as CIROC Peach, CIROC Coconut and CIROC Red Berry."
CIROC Amaretto is deliciously rich and versatile. Simple mixers for it include cola, pineapple juice and orange juice. More complex cocktails mix CIROC Amaretto with champagne, white Creme de Cacao, bourbon or espresso. Distribution of CIROC Amaretto began in July and it is now available nationwide, wherever top quality spirits are sold. CIROC Amaretto will be available in 50mL, 200mL, 375mL, and 750mL, along with 1L and 1.75L sizes, for the suggested retail price of $34.99 for a 750mL bottle. This specialty spirit is 70 proof and 35% ABV.
Original source: Company Release
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research