Product Launch - US: Diageo's Bushmills Irish Honey
Click through to view Diageo's Bushmills Irish Honey
Diageo's Bushmills Irish Honey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Irish, flavoured
Available - From this month for a limited, albeit unspecified, time
Location - Exclusively in the US until the Summer, before rolling out to other, unspecified, markets
Price - SRP of $24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo's Bushmills Irish Honey comprises Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey, triple-distilled with Irish barley and Irish water, and Irish honey.
The Bushmills ranges includes both blends and single malts: Bushmills Original; Black Bush, Bushmills 10-Year-Old Single Malt, Bushmills 16-Year-Old Single Malt and Bushmills 21-Year-Old Single Malt Irish Whiskeys.
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks