Product Launch - US: Diageo's Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
Click through to view Diageo's latest Baileys extension
Diageo's Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
Category - Spirits, liqueurs, whiskey, Irish, 17% abv
Available - From 1 September
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$21 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has launched a Baileys extension in the US that follows a Belgian chocolate extension launched in Western Europe.
Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon comes on the heels of Baileys Luxe, which was unveiled last week. Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon will only be available in the US and blends Madagascar vanilla and cinnamon.
Diageo said it is “extremely versatile with a lighter coloured liquid”.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team