Product Launch - UK: Diageo's Baileys Biscotti Flavour
Click through to view Diageo's Baileys Biscotti Flavour
Diageo's Baileys Biscotti Flavour
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 17% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP14.95 (US$23.60) per 70cl bottle, GBP20.86 per 1-litre
Distribution - Diageo
Baileys Biscotti Flavour is a blend of Baileys Original Irish Cream and the flavour of biscotti Italian biscuits.
To support the launch, a GBP2.5m marketing campaign will run, made up of TV and digital advertising in the UK, in-store and event sampling, PR, "relationship marketing" and point-of-sale. Also, a Facebook promotion will give away 200,000 5cl samples of the variant.
The Baileys Flavours range includes Baileys with a Hint of Mint Chocolate, Baileys with a Hint of Coffee, and last year’s launch, Baileys Hazelnut Flavour.
In the first part of this five-part briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the use of water in the brewing process, and brewers' attempts to reduce the amount wasted, as part of their sustainability efforts....
Part two of this month's briefing sees Ben Cooper consider the role water plays when it comes to the raw materials for brewers....
We're halfway there! The third part of this month's five-part briefing looks at the brewers' community investment programmes, external engagement efforts and collaboration moves in the environmental s...
In the penultimate part of this month's briefing, Ben Cooper turns his attention to energy use and carbon emissions from the multinational brewers....
The fifth and final part of February's management briefing focuses on the role packaging plays in the brewers' battles to operate more sustainably....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research