UK/IRELAND: Diageo widens Guinness ad roll out - video
“Basketball” was initially launched during the first week of the US football season, which opened on 6 September. It aired on screens in the UK and Ireland on Saturday, a Diageo spokesperson told just-drinks today (16 September).
The ad features wheelchair basketball player Steve Hoffman as well as Joshua Campos, the coach of a wheelchair basketball team affiliated with the LA Clippers NBA team. It was released online on 3 September, since when it has racked up about 6m YouTube views.
This month, Diageo pledged to spend GBP34m (US$53m) on its Guinness brand in the UK over the next 12 months.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Guinness Anchor Bhd aims to maintain its leadership of beer in Malaysia by constantly ensuring the product’s quality by meeting or even exceeding the demand from consumers, enhancing its distribution ...
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks