UK/IRELAND: Diageo widens Guinness ad roll out - video
“Basketball” was initially launched during the first week of the US football season, which opened on 6 September. It aired on screens in the UK and Ireland on Saturday, a Diageo spokesperson told just-drinks today (16 September).
The ad features wheelchair basketball player Steve Hoffman as well as Joshua Campos, the coach of a wheelchair basketball team affiliated with the LA Clippers NBA team. It was released online on 3 September, since when it has racked up about 6m YouTube views.
This month, Diageo pledged to spend GBP34m (US$53m) on its Guinness brand in the UK over the next 12 months.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Guinness Anchor Bhd aims to maintain its leadership of beer in Malaysia by constantly ensuring the product’s quality by meeting or even exceeding the demand from consumers, enhancing its distribution ...
Over the forecast period Guinness Cameroon will focus on consolidating its lead in stout, and strengthening its presence in lager and RTDs. To achieve these goals, the company will invest in the devel...
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down