GLOBAL: Diageo unveils new Baileys Original Irish Cream bottle
Click through to view Diageo's new Baileys bottle
Diageo has launched a more “feminine” bottle for its Baileys Original Irish Cream as it continues a brand overhaul of the liqueur.
The new bottle is taller with higher shoulders to "maximise shelf impact" as well as increase appeal to women, Diageo said yesterday (4 March). “Baileys is a brand that appeals specifically and uniquely to women, and through this re-design we embrace and celebrate that timeless appeal in a fresh and contemporary way,” the brand's global director, Garbhan O’Bric, said.
The redesign follows the launch of Diageo's biggest-ever global marketing campaign for Baileys, unveiled in October. The bottle will launch globally from this month, Diageo said.
Baileys biggest markets by net sales are the US, UK, Canada and Germany.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends